ALALAis a group of individuals who believe in oneness and non-separation.
We are aware that as a human race we are part of the problem and consequences, may they be ecological or political.
We are consciously stepping forward to be part of the solution.
- To support and help orphaned children who have suffered loss and trauma by natural or man made disasters.
- To offer financial support by providing food and clothing to those children.
- To build sustainable orphanages or incorporate sustainability in existing ones.
- To facilitate workshops including art, drama, music to alleviate the trauma they might have experienced.
- We aim to bring joy, hope and purpose to these children's lives.
"Love cures people, both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it." Karl Menninger
ALALAimagine people from all nations joining together with
Please choose to be one of them.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Facebook page www.facebook.com/AlalaCharity
"Live simply so others can simply live."
"Give them a fish you feed them for a day, teach them how to fish you feed them for life."